For those of you who are not aware, the Sacred Heart Mission in St Kilda assists hundreds of people who are homeless or living in poverty to find shelter, food, care and support. A specific part of the support they offer is their Meals Program that provides hundreds of meals every day to the homeless and disadvantaged.
For more than 5 years now, we have always arranged a Chocolate Drive at Easter (and Christmas) to provide the opportunity for one individually wrapped, egg sized, chocolate Easter egg to be placed on the meal trays during this period of time. This gesture is very impactful to those less fortunate than ourselves, and can make a huge difference to someone’s life.
This year, the opportunity to gain support for this initiative is now bigger than ever and we can make a real difference together. Therefore, we are seeking donations which will help change the lives of so many people.
As a result of the overwhelming support in the past and the number of people who wanted to make a financial contribution towards this initiative, we have now set up an online campaign to make it easier for you to participate and help raise funds.
Please visit our campaign page at
The total raised will be used towards chocolate eggs. No amount is too small and we appreciate any support you can provide.
Other ways you can support this worthy cause are….
(1) Donate boxes or bags of egg sized (individually wrapped) Easter eggs;
- drop off at the Reception Desk at 203-205 Blackburn Road, Mount Waverley VIC 3149;
- mail directly to Conquer Finance, PO Box 3040, Syndal VIC 3146
(2) Order chocolates via Coles Online and have them delivered to Conquer Finance at the address details above;
(3) Create a collection point in your own office or workspace;
- organise your colleagues to collectively make donations
(4) Offer to be a collection point for others, making it easier for people to donate
- we can share the details via email and Social Media
(5) Organise a fundraiser of your own, eg morning tea, or free dress day;
(6) forward this information and help spread the word to gain further support;
(7) check out our FaceBook and LinkedIn posts, then LIKE and SHARE with your own network to help spread the word;
(8) support the Sacred Heart Mission directly via volunteering (individually or corporate groups), fundraising, attending events, etc
Please note, donations are required to be received by no later than COB Friday 23rd March 2018 for delivery the following week.
This is a simple and effective initiative and you can make a real difference to so many people who are less fortunate.
If you have any questions, or wish to discuss further, please contact us at Conquer Finance on 1300-513-467 or via e-mail to email@example.com
Thanks for your support.